Friday, June 4, 2010

Road Trip to Galveston!

Good Morning sunshines! How are you today, Commers? Why I am doing quite well to-day, thank-you! I'm in the car (with jenny!) on my way to Galveston!!!! XD HERE WE COME GALVESTON!
Well, currently, Jenny is writing in her "journal" (it's a diary), and she won't let me see what it says. =_= SECRETS DON'T MAKE FRIENDS, AND FRIENDS DON'T MAKE SECRETS, JENNIFER! Haha. I'm just joshin with ya Jenny! ;) But yep, we're on our way. I ate a cookie before leaving to-day, and let me say it was a mighty fine cookie.
But since you probably don't care about what I ate for breakfast, let's discuss the car ride. To-day in the car (so far), I have learned what a Weigh Station {link] is. It's pretty interesting. They weigh trucks to make sure they're aren't too heavy so they don't tear up the roads (that our tax dollars pay for!).
We just stopped at Bucky's (a Truck stop in Luling, Texas), and I got pudding and gatorade (Gator park! haha!). And Jenny just let me read her journal entry. It was about how sad she was that the school year was over. She actually had a good school year, unlike me.
Well, there's nothing else to discuss, so I'll write either later to-day, tomorrow, the day after that, or at latest Monday. TTYL, Commers! Hello Galveston!

No comments:

Post a Comment