Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Next Stop-Galveston! Girl Scout Style~

Hello Commers! I'm back from Louisiana!
Now if you're wondering, "What the Sam Hill is a Commer?" let me say, if you Google/Bing/Yahoo search it, you won't find anything. I just made it up. That's what teenagers do. We make stuff up.
Anyways, it means commenters (which for are currently non-exsistant on this website). If you've ever watched Ray William Johnson, he calls the people who watch his vlogs "Form". Well this isn't a youtube video, and there isn't a form, HOWEVER, I do have a comments section, so PUT THAT IN YOUR JUICE BOX AND SUCK IT, RAY WILLIAM JOHNSON!
Yeah, that's another thing teenagers do. When we feel less popular then another person we start cracking jokes and stuff to demote the other person (demote is my word of the day, just FYI). But enough about me being a teenager. Moving on.

This is my last week of school. End of School=Summer=Vacation=Happy Sammie=Happy Parents. My first vacation this summer will be with my mom to Moody Gardens { which is in Galveston, Texas. I've already been there a couple times, but it's been a while. We were actually suppose to go for girl scouts and sleep in the Aquarium Pyramid (yeah, I'll explain about the pyramids after the trip, or click the link), but one of the moms of the younger kids said that "it smelled bad" and stuff so ALL of the girls decided they wanted to go to the USS Lexington in Corpus Christie instead. Well, 1)they waited until the WEEK before to change their decision, which is poor planning on their part, and 2)Jennifer (The other older girl besides me) and I have already been there, so we don't want to go again.
THANKS TO THAT MOM, the event got cancelled because there weren't enough kids going. Luckily, we planned on staying there a couple of extra days with my mom's, friend's, sister (don't ask...), so now instead we're just going to stay with her the entire time. In other words, instead of sleeping in the aquarium, like we were suppose to, we'll be staying in a friends house and visiting Moody Gardens during the day.
*SUDDEN MEMORY FLASH!*
I suddenly remembered these ice cream hot dog things! You MUST HAVE ONE IF YOU GO! They have them in the Discovery Pyramid {
Well, that's all for now. See you in, oh, 4, maybe 5 days, Commers.




....I feel like an r-tard every time I type that, but whatever. I WILL PERSIST! I REFUSE TO WAVE THE WHITE FLAG (that's a good song. White Flag by the Gorillaz. Just saying.)

SHUT-UP! STOP LAUGHING AT ME! *she screams before running away, crying*
That's another teenager thing. Screaming is. And sometimes crying.
Anyways, I'm technically not here, so GOOD-BYE! (For realz this time)



...Ok, so I lied. One more thing to add-that link on Discovery Pyramid is to info about the Discovery Pyramid, not to the ice-cream hot dogs....


No comments:

Post a Comment